Industrial textured protein food production line is a new extruder we specially designed for plant protein extrusion. Textured fiber soy protein production plant processes low temperature soybean powder and peanut meal to make meat-like food which can be added to ham,sausage,can food,fast food and deep freeze food for more taste.
Textured Soya Protein Food (TSP) / Textured Vegetarian Soya Protein Food (TVP) Production Line
1. Textured vegetable protein production process uses soybean powder and peanut powder to break spherical protein molecule to form chain protein molecule .
2. The Vegetarian Soya Protein Food is nutritious without cholesterol or animal fat, but it looks like meat and tastes like meat with the quality of absorbing soil, water, and flavor.
3. This kind of soy protein food has high nutrition and can be widely applied in many industries: ham, cam, fast-food, instant-cool food etc.
4.TVP/TSP soy chunk soy nugget soy meat making machine includes mixer, extruder, dryer and flavoring line
Machines that involved in Texture Soya/Vegetable Protein Food Processing line
1. Flour mixer machine is used to mix defeated soybean powder with water
2. Twin screw extruder machine is used to cook the soybean powder and extrude in different shapes.
3. Air conveyor is used to take the extruded products into oven or drying
4. Dryer is used to dry or toast extruded products
5. Crushing machine is used to crush the extruded soya protein food into small pieces or powder in order to be as additives in other food industries
Flow chart: Mixer_Screw Feeder_Twin Screw Extruder_Cooling vibration_Air Conveyor_Dryer_Belt Elevator_Cooling Machine_Cooling Conveyor.
If you're satisfied with our tvp tsp soya chunk soy nugget soy meat ,textured protein food and textured vegetable protein making machine processing line, welcome to place orders with our factory. We're one of the leading Snack Food Production Line manufacturers in China, strong in technical advantages and rich in qualified experts. For customized orders, contact us now.
We're Here to Help